This job is no longer accepting applications.
Prestonwood Landscape Services is a commercial landscape company that focuses on industrial, retail, office and HOA landscape projects. We are rapidly expanding our Dallas Construction and Enhancement Department and are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our team as a Senior Project Manager. This individual supervises and coordinates the installation of new landscape and irrigation systems at industrial, retail, and office properties throughout the DFW metroplex. Salary will be based on experience, with additional bonus opportunities available.
See below for a list of responsibilities and requirements to be eligible for the position.
Requirements & Duties
• Candidate should have 3+ years working in the Landscape industry.
• Must work well within a team environment, maintain composure under pressure and always be professional around clients and employees.
• Must demonstrate superior organizational and time management skills in order to meet deadlines.
• Must be a problem solver and free thinker.
• Must have strong plant and irrigation knowledge. General planting of trees, shrubs, flowers, and irrigation installation.
• Must be proficient with landscape machinery (skid steer with attachments, mini excavator, backhoe, truck and trailer, and a variety of gas powered/electric tools).
• Must be proficient at reading and understanding landscape installation plans.
• Must be able to think creatively to meet site conditions and possess the ability to make decisions on and off design changes.
• Prior managerial experience preferred; this person will oversee 6-8 landscape crews and carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
• Responsible for ensuring safe practices are adhered to by install crews; includes but not limited to proper safety gear as required (safety glasses, ear plugs, boots, etc.), proper use of equipment and appropriate training
• Proficient in basic computer skills, math, writing and communication.
• Bilingual English/Spanish a plus but not required
PWLS offers competitive compensation and training for professional growth. If you are seeking a rewarding career in the landscape industry, we look forward to discussing in more detail. Qualified candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screening. If interested, please contact Brian Hall and attach your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.