Versatile Landscape Construction Lead Hand
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Small Jobs Landscaping is looking for a Versatile Landscape Construction Lead Hand for our 2021 season for immediate employment.
We have been working in Durham Region since 2010 focusing on the Small Landscaping Projects. Most of our jobs are done in less than a week. Even though the jobs are small they make a Big difference to our customers properties.
The only way we make this Big difference for our customers is by hire experienced, skilled and quality focused employees.
Small Jobs Landscaping is and equal opportunity employer and are looking for the following:
- Knowledge, skills and techniques related to hardscape landscape construction and softscape installation.
- Ability to follow direction and complete tasks assigned
- Working knowledge and ability to use safely machinery, power tools, and hand tools related to landscaping.
- Valid G driver’s license (preferred)
- Be able to drive a truck and trailer safely (preferred)
- Reliable transportation to get you to the job site or Bowmanville yard.
Characteristics Being Sought:
- Positive attitude.
- Energetic worker.
- Team worker and can work independently.
- Enjoy being outside and able to work in a variety of weather conditions.
- Be able to work physically, for extended periods of time as most of our jobs are small and are done manually.
- Consistently reliable and punctual.
- Attention to detail and takes pride in the finished product.
What Small Jobs Landscaping offers Employees:
- Competitive compensation
- Training opportunities
- Incentives and bonus’ for enhanced productivity
- We do not do snow removal though we can partner with other companies to provide work over the winter if you choose to.
Weather depending we are anticipate starting our season early in April.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Small Jobs make a BIG difference!