Residential Maintenance Account Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
James Martin Associates, is a leader in the landscape and snow management industry, providing services to our customers in the northern Chicago area since 1977. We are seeking a full time, experienced, Residential Maintenance Account Manager to sell, manage, plan and schedule maintenance and enhancement services to our premier residential customers.
The Residential Maintenance Account Manager is responsible for account management, including client retention, enhancement sales, new contract sales, business development, production layout and overview. This position will also ensure total client satisfaction while assisting the production department to produce the jobs in a horticulturally correct and time productive method.
- Introduce and meet with new clients to sell residential landscape maintenance contracts and enhancement services.
- Prepare estimates and proposals for presentation to clients.
- Make daily customer site visits, and steady phone contact to ensure quality services and customer satisfaction.
- Direct landscape crews on maintenance service orders, with detailed and planned approach to work performed.
- Consistent responsibility to offer additional services to customers, to educate and build customer trust to enhance their landscape investment.
- Schedule and plan daily activities. Meet regularly with sales manager to review progress, sales goals and performance.
Job Skills and Personal Characteristics:
- Expert knowledge of landscape maintenance standards.
- Knowledge of plant material, installation standards, landscape construction.
- Project management and organizational skills.
- Positive attitude, prepared to work in an intense, cooperative team environment.
- Self motivated, highly organized style.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, outgoing personality.
Prefer degree in landscape architecture, management, horticulture or equivalent experience.
5 years experience with landscape maintenance or design-build company.
CLP or CLT Certification, preferred.
Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office programs.
Your application has been successfully submitted.