Landscape Supervisor/ Irrigation Tech
LandCare USA, LL
Sacramento, CA, USA
LandCare maintains a working culture that fosters the highest standards of integrity, respect and professionalism. We seek those whose character is exemplary and provide them with a unique combination of independence, support, encouragement and opportunities for ongoing development and growth. Irrigation Technicians are primarily responsible for the installation, maintenance and repairs of the irrigation systems.
- Drives crew to/from/between worksites where needed.
- Assigns daily tasks to crew.
- Ensures crews compliance with quality and safety standards.
- Trains and evaluates the effectiveness of crews.
- Monitors proper use of required personal protective equipment on crew.
- Ensures proper use, care and inventory of company vehicles, equipment and tools assigned to/used by assigned crew.
- Communicates crew performance concerns to Area/Enhancement/Arbor/Irrigation Manager with recommendations for corrective action.
- Monitor irrigation systems on properties where working to ensure adequate, efficient irrigation on site.
- Sets sprinkler heads and valve boxes.
- Tests irrigation systems for proper functioning.
- Clears, replaces and prepares soil for turf or bed areas. Performs rough and fine grading, digs trenches as well as planting trees and shrubs, laying ground cover, installing turf, applying bark and cleaning up job site after completion of irrigation projects.
- Purchases parts required to repair, create, or renovate irrigation systems while maintaining accurate inventory and strict cost controls to ensure job performed within required financial requirements.
- Gathers and updates historical data for each account regarding water sources, point of connection and mainline location, services performed, and parts installed.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Visit the branch located at 3213 Fitzgerald Road Rancho Cordova, 95742
Your application has been successfully submitted.