Landscape Maintenance Foreman
This job is no longer accepting applications.
General Summary: Perform highly physical grounds maintenance work on a consistent basis
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the weekly grounds maintenance of various gardens
- Consistently meet production goals and service expectations
- Responsible for crew’s production rates, quality control and site safety
- Properly use tools, equipment and heavy machinery and notify the proper individuals of any necessary maintenance
- Maintain a clean and safe job site at all times
- Other duties as assigned
Skills/Experience/Education/Physical Effort Required:
- Ability to use various tools such as shovels, pruners, rakes, brooms, handsaws, etc.
- Ability to work in inclement weather
- Ability to lead a team to complete daily schedule on time, within budget while ensuring quality standards expected by company management and clients are met
- Ability to work as part of a team and take direction
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to effectively work with and lead individuals of varying knowledge and background
- Ability to bend, stoop, lift and stretch often
- 3+ years of experience as a crew foreman preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Your application has been successfully submitted.