This job is no longer accepting applications.
Tex-Scapes Nursery and Landscape is a locally owned and operated garden center and full service landscape firm. Tex-Scapes was founded in 2004 and has consistently grown into a leading landscape and irrigation company with multiple work crews. We specialize in landscape design and installation, irrigation repair and maintenance, sprinkler system design and installation, drainage and grading solutions, stump grinding, and much more. Tex-Scapes believes in hiring great people and using the best equipment available to the industry. We are hiring friendly team players with landscape experience and a willingness to learn the proven successful Tex-Scapes way of fulfilling our client’s landscape needs and visions.
· Work with Crew Leader and or Project Manager to successfully complete daily tasks and projects.
· Prepare and install new landscapes
· Assist in sprinkler system repairs and installation
· Operate, maintain, and organize hand tools daily
· Load and unload all types of landscape materials
· Safely operate equipment such as skid steer, forklift, trencher, hedge clipper, string trimmer, chains saw, and many other types of landscape related machines
· Assist and perform proper tie down of materials and equipment
· Planting of all types and sizes of trees and plants
· Nursery watering and material handling
· Drainage system installation
· Grading and dirt work
· Physically able to work 8-12 hour days in the outdoor harsh climates and Texas weather conditions.
· Physically able to lift 60-90lbs repeatedly
· Physically able to clean irrigation ditches, hand dig and plant large trees, lay 5-8 pallets of sod per day and keep pace with other workers
· Able to stay out of town during weekdays (occasionally)
· Have basic landscape knowledge
· Have previous landscape experience
· Willingness to learn new ways of doing things
· Willingness to follow order from Crew Leader
· Available to work weekends and extra hours during the Spring Season
· Pass background check and drug test
Position: Landscape Technician (Full Time)
· Supervisor: Crew Leader or Project Manger
· Pay: $9.00-$15.00 per hour
o Paid Weekly
o 1 week paid vacation after first year of employment
o 2 weeks paid vacation after two years of employment
o Off major holidays with pay
o Company apparel- cap, jacket, shirts (at print times only)
o Over time pay
o Employee discounts
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $9.00 - $15.00 per hour
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Tex-Scapes Nursery and Landscape