Landscape Architect - Premium Projects
Garden Design is looking for an experienced Senior Landscape Architect to lead our Luxury Residential and Home Builder Design/Sales team.
***Salary commensurate with experience***
Garden Design has an immediate opening in our Dallas office for a senior level Registered Landscape Architect who can contribute unique solutions to a wide range of luxury home projects while inspiring and motivating other design team members. This is a full-time position reporting directly to senior management.
- Business development of exceptional projects by establishing and maintaining relationships with custom builders, luxury residential clients, and landscape architects.
- Design and sales of high-end landscapes.
- Mentoring and developing the skills of landscape design staff.
- Work with the leadership team to forecast and establish budgets, sales goals, and other KPIs.
- Work closely with the field management team to develop, enhance, or implement procedures that increase productivity and efficiency.
- Review and update the design pipeline weekly to maintain accuracy.
- Drive accountability with team members to meet or exceed annual goals.
YOU MIGHT BE A GOOD FIT IF YOU ARE:
- Creative – you have a strong imagination and original ideas.
- A self-starter – you roll up your sleeves and figure things out. You present solutions, rather than just raising problems. No matter the challenge, you are resourceful enough to come up with an answer.
- Team Oriented - with a “can-do” spirit that is adaptable to learning new topics and supporting a multi-faceted team.
- Organized – possess the ability to handle multiple priorities at once.
- A strong communicator – you clearly and confidently articulate your idea and can relay communications in an efficient and effective manner.
- 10+ years of related Business Development and Landscape Architecture experience
- Registered Landscape Architecture
- Demonstrated design and graphic ability through built work
- Knowledge of local horticulture sources and plant availability
- Knowledge of many facets of landscape construction, including - but not limited to - hardscape, irrigation, and construction detailing
- Experience producing contract documents for construction
- Excellent time management, organizational and communication skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office and other graphics software
- Submit portfolio with application
- Revit, Rhino, Lumion, LandFX, Structure Studios
- Specification writing
- Luxury residential design experience
- Construction administration skills
- Experience in proposal preparation and marketing
Garden Design Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Flexible Working Hours
- Company Vehicle
- Mileage/Gas Reimbursement
- Employee Ownership (100% ESOP)
- Paid Holidays
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Plans
About Garden Design, Inc.:
Garden Design, Inc. is a full-service landscape and outdoor living company in Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, and Austin. Founded in 1993 in Dallas, Texas, Garden Design has been transforming residential and commercial landscapes and outdoor living areas with our passionate and award-winning group of landscape designers, landscape and construction professionals.
Garden Design is 100% Employee-Owned. The Garden Design Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) is an employee benefit which provides company stock exclusively to associates of the Garden Design. In addition, you will find:
- Commitment to your continued growth as a creative professional
- Innovation initiatives to unleash bold ideas and pursuit of your passions
- Genuine, thoughtful care for your health, wellbeing, and balance
- Opportunities to make a difference in the community
- Employee stock ownership
Job Type: Full-time
COVID-19 considerations: We are following local and CDC guidelines.
Your application has been successfully submitted.