Business Developer - Jacksonville/Amelia Island, FL
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Greenery has been providing professional landscape installation and maintenance services since 1973. Our commitment to providing the highest quality customer service in our markets has helped The Greenery grow into one of the largest and most highly respected landscape companies in the Southeast.
Employee ownership distinguishes us from our competitors and fosters an environment that draws some of the best people in the industry to our company. If you would like to work in an energetic & customer-friendly environment than we would like to talk to you.
We are currently seeking a full time Business Developer who is self motivated and will aggressively grow our landscape maintenance business in the Jacksonville/Amelia Island, FL area. The ideal candidate demonstrates a competitive drive and determination and is up for the challenge to develop leads and opportunities to close contracts in our new market.
• Build and cultivate professional relationships with developers, property managers, facilities directors, board members, commercial business owners and key decision makers.
• Identify new leads, opportunities and generate company awareness through association involvement and community events.
• Meet with potential clients to identify their needs, tour their properties, create and present deliverables to meet deadlines, follow up on submittals, negotiate contract’s and close sales opportunities.
• Ability to network with and facilitate the networking of large groups of company personnel with industry and trade contacts within the marketplace.
• Work with operations team to determine pricing, deliverables and any decisions affecting the long term growth of the branch
• Meet and exceed established sales goals
• Minimum of 3 years prior experience in sales. Experience in the landscape industry is a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in using a variety of computer software applications, to include Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Pro and Outlook. Any experience with ASPIRE is a big plus.
• High level of interpersonal skills to help foster and develop relationships that will continue to help grow the business base and create opportunities for future growth.
• Proven track record in developing and closing targeted sales.
Your application has been successfully submitted.