This job is no longer accepting applications.
Advantage Landscape is looking for an Account Manager to join our team. We are a well established full-service commercial landscape company growing our sales team quickly. This position is a high impact role, working closely with the Branch Manager, Production Manager, and Operations Manager. This person will manage new client development, existing customer relationships, business development, and networking opportunities within the industry.
Client Service and Retention
- Drive customer satisfaction and retention by understanding the individual needs of our customers.
- Providing excellent service and timely communication in a constructive, courteous manner with a focus on problem-solving.
- Provide organizational management and leadership between the client and our production teams.
- Create accurately priced proposals and contracts with recommendations and estimates that meet each client’s objectives.
New Business Development
- Identify new business opportunities by cultivating and maintaining business relationships with existing customers.
- Actively prospect for potential clients and pursue new business relationships.
- Participate in, lead, and organize networking events with organizations.
· Paid time off and paid holidays.
· Company vehicle provided.
· Salary, commission, and bonus plan
· All job-specific equipment, safety gear and devices provided.
· Employee referral bonus program.
• BS Degree (or equivalent) or 4 years' experience in landscape maintenance preferred
• Two to four (2-4) years of sales experience (preferred)
• Valid US Driver’s License
• Computer skills - proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Adobe a plus.
• Must be willing to undergo background and motor vehicle check.
Snow Pay / Extra Bonus
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
COVID-19 considerations: We are taking all precautions outlined by the CDC.
Your application has been successfully submitted.