Commercial Landscape Crew Member ***Up to $500 Sign-on Bonus***
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Must have knowledge in residential and commercial lawn maintenance grounds-keeping.
Responsibilities are to:
- Move soil, equipment, and materials; dig holes; perform related duties to assisting the Landscaping Foreman.
- Digs holes for plants and trees using a pick or shovel.
- Mix fertilizer or lime with dirt in the bottom of holes to enrich soil, place plants and or trees in holes and additionally add dirt to fill holes.
- Attach wires from planted trees to stakes for support.
- Haul or spread topsoil, using wheelbarrow and rake.
- Water lawns, trees, and plants using potable sprinkler system, hose, or water truck.
- Spread mulch in plant beds.
All Positions must have the ability to work independently with excellent communication skills.
Must have a clean driving record & clean criminal history at least 1-2 Years Exp.
(Health, 401K, Vacation, Dental, Disability, Aflac, & Bonuses)
Apply in person at: 9362 Phillips Hwy, Jacksonville, FL 32256
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $18.00 per hour
Your application has been successfully submitted.