Construction Landscape Laborers
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Caretaker we're all about our team, our partners, doing the right thing, working hard and having fun. If this sounds like a team you would love to be a part of or feel you are the right candidate, please submit your inquiries and/or resumes.
We currently have a full time position available for Landscape Construction Laborers. This position is responsible for performing a variety of unskilled and semi-skilled landscape tasks.
- Using hand and/or power tools or equipment to perform a wide range of landscape and irrigation duties
- Plants vegetation as instructed, grads, digs, spreads DG and rakes
- Follows directions from the Crew Leaders; performs landscape construction functions
- Clears trenches, digs holes, and performs handwork as necessary using a pick, shovel, or other hand tools
- Ensures work is performed to the company's and customer's expectations
- Finishes the work efficiently thereby improving gross margin
- Recognizes areas for improvement in the landscape and communicates this to the Crew Leader
- Maintains tools and equipment to ensure safety
- Performs general clean up at the work site
- Thinks ahead and completes tasks efficiently
- Attends safety meetings
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently
- Communicates well with others using basic English or Spanish
- PPE usage required at all times
- Plants vegetation as instructed
- Provides excellent service (e.g., accurate, complete, and timely) to clients, work-site partners, and company staff in a courteous and efficient manner
- 401K Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holiday's
This employer participates in E-Verify.
Caretaker is a drug free and Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants.
Your application has been successfully submitted.