Construction Landscape Laborers
At Caretaker we're all about our team, our partners, doing the right thing, working hard and having fun. If this sounds like a team you would love to be a part of or feel you are the right candidate, please submit your inquiries and/or resumes.
We currently have a full time position available for Landscape Construction Laborers. This position is responsible for performing a variety of unskilled and semi-skilled landscape tasks.
- Using hand and/or power tools or equipment to perform a wide range of landscape and irrigation duties
- Plants vegetation as instructed, grads, digs, spreads DG and rakes
- Follows directions from the Crew Leaders; performs landscape construction functions
- Clears trenches, digs holes, and performs handwork as necessary using a pick, shovel, or other hand tools
- Ensures work is performed to the company's and customer's expectations
- Finishes the work efficiently thereby improving gross margin
- Recognizes areas for improvement in the landscape and communicates this to the Crew Leader
- Maintains tools and equipment to ensure safety
- Performs general clean up at the work site
- Thinks ahead and completes tasks efficiently
- Attends safety meetings
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently
- Communicates well with others using basic English or Spanish
- PPE usage required at all times
- Plants vegetation as instructed
- Provides excellent service (e.g., accurate, complete, and timely) to clients, work-site partners, and company staff in a courteous and efficient manner
- 401K Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holiday's
This employer participates in E-Verify.
Caretaker is a drug free and Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants.
Your application has been successfully submitted.