Leisure World Community Association
908 S Power Rd , Mesa , AZ - 85206
Leisure World Community Association, an active resort style 55+ community, is seeking a Assistant Spray Technician for the Landscape Department. The Spray Technician will assist our current technician for all tasks regarding spraying of chemicals for the community.
· Applies fertilizer, pesticides and herbicides according to schedule, safety procedures and label instructions for department.
· Abides by all state and local procedures
· Schedules and coordinates spray routes with emphasis on efficient route management.
· Purchasing and inventory control
· Calculate volume, percentages, conversion rates and precipitation rates
· Perform any duties and responsibilities that are within the scope of employment, as assigned by Management.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Hold an Applicator License for the State of Arizona
· Have a valid Arizona Driver License
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as MSDS sheets, chemical labels and manuals
· Must be able to generate written reports and correspondence
· A minimum of 2 years’ related experience
· Knowledge of 55+ HOA communities and properties is a plus
· Exceptional customer service and conflict resolutions skills
· Bilingual Spanish, preferred
· Starting salary is $17 an hour, DOE
· Paid holidays, sick and vacation.
· Full benefit package including 401k with a company match.
· Contact Human Resources at 480-832-0003 x321
· Pick up an application from 908 S Power Rd, Mesa, AZ 85206
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.