Lawn Maintenance Account Manager
Weber Environmental Services, Inc.
Winter Haven, FL, United States , Winter haven , FL - 33880
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Salary will be determined at the interview
The Lawn Maintenance Account Manager is in direct control of field operations for a broad geographic area. This position requires proven Lawn Maintenance skills and a commitment to providing landscape standards as expressed in the contract, to the satisfaction of the customer. Successful accomplishment requires setting a positive example of behavior, personal appearance, attitude and work ethic for others to follow. Job responsibilities include managing all Lawn Maintenance Operations to ensure service provided to the customer is professional, efficient, within budgetary guidelines, as well as consistent with company standards and obligations. The Lawn Maintenance Account Manager requests, purchases, and schedules delivery of materials as required and keeps account of all materials. The Lawn Maintenance Account Manager maintains an accurate inventory of equipment and tools and ensures that the equipment is in good operating order and the crew members are trained in proper and safe operations. The Lawn Maintenance Account Manager coordinates and ensures that Timesheets are submitted accurately and to the office on time. The Lawn Maintenance Account Manager submits management reports as required or necessary, maintains a detailed record regarding specific job information, i.e., Data Sheets for each account. The Lawn Maintenance Account Manager documents employee performance and makes recommendations for promotions, raises and status changes as well as performs disciplinary actions and termination of employees. The Lawn Maintenance Account Manager ensures all company policies and procedures are followed including the safety manual and he or she participates in all Supervisor meetings and mandatory safety meetings.
- 5 Year's Experience in the Landscape Industry
- Knowledge of proper care and use of power equipment including OSHA Safety Regulations
- Knowledge and ability to safely use commonly used pesticides and other chemicals
- Must be able to perform quality expectations in Lawn Maintenance Service, Landscape, and Irrigation installs.
- Must be efficient in MS Word/Excel and basic use of office equipment
- Must be client oriented and have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must have valid Florida Driver's License and a clean driving record
- Must be able to pass drug screen
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance