Landscape Purchasing Manager
Complete Landscaping Service
2410 NE Crain Highway , Bowie , MD - 20716
Complete Landscaping Service has an immediate opening for an experienced Landscape Purchasing Manager. This position is responsible for the pricing and procurement of all plant materials for scheduled jobs as well as preparing submittals, RFI's and substitution requests as needed.
Projects include new landscaping installations at multi-family residential communities, mixed use complexes and government facilities. Projects may also be large scale improvements or enhancements at existing commercial properties.
Under the supervision of the Senior Landscape Construction Estimator, duties include:
- Performing take-offs and measurements on landscape and civil drawings
- Price plants and related materials in new proposals to be submitted
- Prepare and submit to GCs plant material submittals for approval
- Negotiate and purchase plant material for multiple sold jobs in multiple locations
- Ensure all materials are consistent with quality standards
- Maintain an accurate on-hand inventory of purchases
- Verify deliveries for accuracy
- At least 3 years in the landscape/green industry working with plants
- Excellent plant knowledge - be able to recognize plant names as well as physical specimens by variety
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and G Suite