Landscape Account Manager
Weber Environmental Services, Inc.
Winter Haven, FL, United States , Winter haven , FL - 33880
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Salary will be determined at the interview
The Landscape manager oversees both the landscape project plan and the workers who implement it on multiple Commercial Properties. Job responsibilities include meeting with clients (or management) to develop or refine plans for the project, which may include ornamental trees, plants, and ground cover. Other job duties include estimating costs and negotiating prices for plants, equipment, and employees.
The Landscape manager supervises the workers who install and maintain landscaping. This involves scheduling work crews, planning daily work activities, and monitoring the work being done. Landscape managers may also be responsible for training workers, especially on safety procedures when large equipment or hazardous materials are involved.
- 3 Year’s Experience in the Landscape Industry
- Knowledge of proper care and use of power equipment including OSHA safety regulations
- Knowledge and ability to safely use commonly used pesticides and other chemicals
- Must be able to perform quality expectations in lawn maintenance service, landscape and irrigation installs.
- Must be efficient in MS Word/Excel and basic use of office equipment
- Must be client oriented and have good communication skills
- Must have Valid Florida Driver’s License with Clean Driving Record
- Must be able to pass Drug Screen
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance