Landscape Account Manager
Fairway Landscaping and Lawn Care
28 Renker Drive , South Easton , MA - 02375
Job Description: Landscape Account Manager for an established landscape and snow removal company with over $5 Million in annual revenues
Reports to: General Manager
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 per year, Full-time
Job Location: Time divided as needed between work sites and two locations in Boston’s Metro South
Number of Employees Supervised: Multiple field crews
Required Education : Bachelor’s
- Landscaping experience a MUST! - 3+ years
- Previous experience supervising at least 10 employees
- Sales - 3+ years
- Fluency in Microsoft Office and specifically Excel
Required License or Certification:
- Valid Driver’s License
Summary of Position: We are looking for an organized, responsible, and experienced Account Manager to oversee field crews ensuring work requirements are met, quality control standards are kept, high levels of service-to-customer relations are delivered, budget standards are met, and that personnel, equipment and materials are fully utilized. This individual will schedule, direct, co-ordinate, and oversee all designated work for field personnel as assigned by the General Manager. The Account Manager ensures efficient Shop and Yard operations as it relates to the Account Manager’s designated book of business and/or territory and has complete customer outcome responsibility.
- Trains, monitors and oversees an efficient workforce to accomplish landscape jobs. Work is accomplished on time and on budget.
- Assists in scheduling work teams and maintaining efficient production schedules
- Maintains costs within assigned budgets
- Oversees to ensure the proper management and coordination of work for assigned customers
- Provides technical information for inquiring customers, and potential customers, and provides such information to the field personnel
- Builds Customer Density within existing work Area(s)
- Develops proposals for and to sell responsible enhancement work to customer base
- Oversees to ensure the development and training of field personnel. Oversees to ensure the implementation of Best Practices procedures in all areas of field operations and sales; supports the activities of the General Manager with associations, vendors, architects, builders and developers to keep abreast of new methods in landscape construction and maintenance that might be applicable to the Company; constantly pursues new ideas which could be implemented within the Company as directed by the General Manager.
- Oversees to maintain a high level of good housekeeping in the field, vehicles, and customer and other work areas
- Oversees to ensure the periodic inspections of work sites to ensure that work is performed to prescribed standards of quality
- Oversees to ensure the development and recommend of improved work methods and standards
- Cooperate with all line and staff personnel so that schedules and programs may be executed as planned
- Assists in expanding and enforcing Safety Protocols for security and personnel. Maintains a safe working environment
- Performs any other assignments as directed by the General Manager
- Fosters a spirit of cooperation
- Works closely with the Office Manager to ensure that all contracts administration reporting is timely and accurate
- Grows and Retains Customers
Key Performance Metrics:
- Overall Project Profitability
- Customer Retention
- Enhancement Sales
- Pivotal Employee Development
- Pivotal Employee Retention
- Performance to Budget
- Market Density
- Safety Record
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to Lead and Inspire Others
- Ability to Sell to and Maintain Customers
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Good Organization Skills
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Good Team Building Skills
Extraordinary Work Conditions:
- Must maintain regular and reliable attendance at a level acceptable to the company, including the ability to work overtime, holidays, evenings or weekends as necessary.
- Position requires extended work hours and flexibility in scheduling; including evening or weekend hours as needed.
Authority : The Account Manager reports to and seeks direction from the General Manager.
Interested applicants should email their resumes. Principals only, Recruiters please do not contact. Do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.