Irrigation/Lighting Project Manager
Wheat's Lawn & Custom Landscape, Inc.
8620 Park Street , Vienna , VA - 22180
Wheat’s Lawn & Custom Landscape, Inc. is a $20 million high-end landscape management and design build firm serving the Washington Metropolitan Area.
Wheat’s Landscape is seeking an energetic, goal-oriented leader to fulfill the role of Project Manager within the Irrigation/Lighting Department . The ideal candidate is highly motivated, outgoing, and a great communicator with strong time management skills and an eye for innovation and process improvement. This individual has a solid background in irrigation system design, installation, and sales.
- Coach, train, and supervise technicians to ensure that they are consistently delivering high quality service and persistently looking at ways to improve the irrigation and lighting systems of our client base.
- Improve upon current processes to ensure profitability and future growth within the Irrigation/Lighting Department.
- Support Sales Personnel with Irrigation/Lighting Proposals by attending client meetings and assisting in creating estimates that include the correct labor, material, and scope of work.
- Work closely with the Scheduling Coordinator to ensure that deadlines for service windows are met.
- Work closely with the Procurement Department to ensure that the correct materials are purchased for individual jobs and inventory is replenished as needed.
This is a full time position with career advancement opportunity, competitive salary, and benefit package. Send your resume with cover letter to the email address provided or fax to Human Resources at 703-641-4792.
Wheat’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer.