Envirogrow/Mulch solutions provides all aspects of landscape maintenance to private residences, home owner associations and commercial locations. We strive to create and maintain beautiful landscapes throughout Northern Virginia. We provide bulk material installation with our fleet of blower trucks. We are the Washington & Baltimore regions number one playground safety surface installer. Our mission is to provide a high quality service to all our clients.
We are searching for an individual to fill our dispatch manager position. The position is responsible for maximizing revenues while minimizing job expenses. The dispatcher will be responsible for assigning sold jobs to the area managers and creating daily schedules for each crew for the area managers. The dispatcher will regularly communicate with sales to determine the scope of work and insure all materials are procured for projects to provide seamless installations. Daily meetings will be scheduled with the area managers to review upcoming projects and discuss complications in projects from previous day. Work schedules for each crew will be laid out as far in advance as possible. You will be responsible for ordering materials and supplies to have on hand for upcoming projects.
The ideal individual will have worked in the landscaping industry for a minimum of 3 years and will understand the type of equipment, tools and man power that is needed to complete various landscape projects. The office setting is small. Good computer skills are needed. Familiarity with Microsoft products along with good typing skills are a must.
· Scheduling all jobs to create the most effective routes for all the jobs thus maximizing revenue.
· Review all jobs with area manager to ensure correct needs for every job.
· Must be familiar with northern Virginia roads and traffic patterns.
· Understanding the requirements and product needs of individual jobs.
Skills and abilities
· Communicate with office staff, managers and clients to facilitate a smooth transition from sales to satisfied customer
· Manage your time responsibly between crews and clients.
· Understand various equipment used in the landscape industry
· Knowledge of various landscape suppliers
· You will have an excellent understanding of the various services and products that can be done by Envirogrow/Mulch solutions.
· Blower truck applications / bulk material applications/
· Mulch installations
· Maintenance activities
· Clean ups
· Fertilization applications
· Lawn mowing
· Leaf removal
· Snow removal