Commercial Landscape Project Manager
Garden Design Inc
1925 Valley View Ln , Farmers Branch , TX - 75234
Garden Design is seeking an energetic Commercial Landscape Project Manager. This position requires you to work directly with commercial clients and manage multiple projects. Qualified candidates should have a proven track record of project management and quality control. Our goal is to build relationships with professional service and have satisfied clients.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Coordinate multiple crews and subcontractors on the project sites to ensure that work is completed in accordance with plans and specifications as well as the client’s expectations.
• Maintain and improve long-term relationships with clients.
• Quality control.
• Ensuring the work and closeout paperwork is completed.
• Meet with General Contractor and/or owner to resolve any outstanding items.
Education & Experience:
• Minimum of two (2) years as a Project Manager directing landscape crews.
• Ability to read plans, layout projects as well as strong knowledge of local plant materials, horticultural practices, hardscape construction and irrigation systems.
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office.
• Commitment to timely follow-up and finishing work with a sense of urgency.
• Ability to get along with others and work as a team member.
• Strong organizational and verbal/written communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment to meet deadlines.
Garden Design is a passionate and award-winning group of landscape professionals. We have been enhancing nature's beauty since 1993. Serving both residential and commercial clients, our team of experts loves what they do and it shows! Installations are well-organized and completed in a timely manner. Being Texas native and having an appreciation for a variety of plant life from traditional to exotic creates a unique, diverse portfolio and speaks to our philosophy that no two jobs are the same.
We are an equal opportunity and drug-free workplace.