Landscapes Unlimited, a growing full service landscape firm located on the southeast coast of North Carolina is seeking an account manager for expanding Landscape Management department. Strong leadership skills and work ethic are a must.
The account manager is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with clients through superior customer service and the highest quality of product possible. This is accomplished through jobs that are communicated clearly, accomplished on time, safely, efficiently, and on budget. You will be responsible for the effective planning, operation, and management of a sizeable and growing book of business which includes lawn maintenance, turf care, enhancements & irrigation service so as to ensure, on a continuing basis, the realization of maximum quality, profitability, improvement & growth.
- Enhancement & new account sales
- Key point of contact for clients and prospects
- Identification of issues and opportunities within client properties
- Proactive, effective communication with clients to ensure expectations are being exceeded
- Scheduling & routing
- Employee training
- Customer Service
- Assist with company employee recruiting efforts
- 4 year degree in horticulture, turfgrass management, landscape architecture, construction management or similar preferred.
- Must have a valid NC driver's license and acceptable driving record
- Strong computer skills
- Passion for providing superb customer service
- Strong time management skills
- Desire for personal & career growth
- Ability and desire to lead and motivate several employees
- Strong communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity with plenty of room for advancement.
We are looking for leaders who have a desire to succeed, a passion for the outdoors, and who enjoy personal and professional growth.
Please respond with resume, salary history and a brief description of yourself and why you think you would be our best choice for the position.