1773 Business Center Lane , Kissimmee , FL - 34758
Are you interested in joining a dynamic and growing business that values the unique aspirations of its employees, encourages progressive practices and offers the opportunity to provide customized and exceptional client service? We are seeking a talented Account Manager to be responsible for all aspects of service delivery and producing enhancements for a portfolio of premier commercial properties in the Orlando, FL metropolitan area.
Yellowstone Landscape is a professional horticultural organization dedicated to creating premier properties and building lasting relationships throughout Florida, Georgia and South Carolina and Texas. We currently serve clients from branch locations across the South. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
- Planning & Scheduling Field Operations to exceed client expectations.
- Enhancement Sales on existing properties.
- Proactively Communicating with Clients.
- Full-scope Management of a commercial property portfolio.
- Fostering a work environment where Safety is recognized as “The Tool for Life".
- Employee Development and training of service personnel to provide exceptional service.
- A landscape professional with a positive and engaging interpersonal style.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Horticulture or a related major strongly preferred. An Associate’s Degree will be considered, along with relevant experience.
- Two to five years of prior experience with a professional landscape management firm.
- Knowledge of southern climate horticultural practices and high-level property maintenance experience a plus.
- Passion for client service.
- Superb communication skills; knowledge of Spanish a plus.
Yellowstone Landscape offers a competitive salary, an aggressive incentive program and a full group benefit plan including medical, dental, 401K, PTO and vehicle allowance.
How To Apply
If this kind of opportunity appeals to you and you believe you’re qualified, we invite you to submit your resume to email@example.com.