Harvest Landscape Enterprises, Inc
2339 N. Batavia Street , Orange , CA - 92865
JOIN OUR TEAM
At Harvest Landscape Enterprises, Inc., our leadership and workplace culture demonstrates the value of each employee and rewards both individual and team contribution. We offer competitive salaries and wide-ranging benefits. Plus, our variety of positions is as extensive as the services we provide. We are a full-service landscape provider specializing in landscape maintenance, landscape construction, water management, and tree care, it’s the perfect environment to put down your roots. A career grown here will never be stuck in the weeds, so come on in and plant your career where it will thrive!
Account Managers must be proficient in all areas of landscape maintenance and are expected to champion the customer’s needs by demanding excellence from the operations team. Our rapid growth is fueled by excellent customer service, specifically as it pertains to quality, responsiveness, communications, proactive and value.
· Coordinate & schedule the daily crew activities for the assigned landscape maintenance accounts
· Build & maintain relationships with our clients and ensure customer satisfaction
· Perform site visits to ensure quality control and that the highest standards are exceeded
· Ensure efficient use of materials and labor
· Have a thorough knowledge of irrigation systems, water management and water conservation
· Must be able to work with others & contribute to a team focused on exceeding expectations
· Be helpful and courteous to customers. While visiting sites, inspect work and update customers. Discuss with customers their priorities and update them on scheduled maintenance tasks. Attend Homeowner’s Association Meetings
· Coordinate equipment maintenance or repair
· Work directly with the crews. Ensure teams have proper and safe equipment. Manage all personnel
· Strive for excellence through a sense of urgency, reliability and customer focus. We are a team that works hard, safely and completely. We take care of our clients, our equipment and each other
· Manage multiple landscape maintenance accounts in assigned territory
· Generate extra revenue via enhancement proposals and sales
· Produce annual landscape budgets with customers
· Landscaping Subject Matter Expert for customers
· Central control irrigation maintenance experience
· Landscape project management experience
· Facilities management experience
· Possess and utilize good interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with customers, employees and manager
· Possesses knowledge for application of commonly used pesticides
· Minimum of 3 years’ landscape maintenance experience.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license and be insurable on company insurance plan.
· Applicable landscape certifications (or ability to attain within one year).
· Ability to learn and keep track of customer interactions using the Company's sales management application
· Fluent in English/Spanish is preferred
Please forward your resume and salary requirements