We have Immediate Openings! Our business is growing & we’re seeking personnel to start today at multiple local locations.
We are currently seeking:
* Advancement opportunity to Supervisor positions
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for safe, efficient and quality completion of tasks
- Able to operate landscape maintenance and construction hand tools and light equipment with the skill to perform the duties assigned
- Able to work in and around various landscaping settings including direct contact with various landscaping materials and plants
- Learn techniques and apply practices to complete projects related to landscaping, design installations, hardscapes, and irrigation
- Understand and practice safety in all work circumstances
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Does not require high school education; one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Ability to operate specific equipment or tools
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
At TruGreen Landcare, we offer competitive compensation and training for professional growth. If you’re seeking a challenging career in the landscape industry, we look forward to discussing with you the potential for advancement opportunities into management. Qualified candidates must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check, drug screen, and E-verify.
For consideration, please click here or apply in person at: 5947 Kenley Lane, Charlotte, NC, 28216.