NatureWorks Landscape Services is currently seeking a field supervisor for our Seasonal Planting Service Line to assist in planning the upcoming seasonal color with an eye towards colorful, creative and high quality displays. There are primarily 4 seasonal color rotations of flower beds and containers in spring, summer, fall and the holiday season. And during the lulls of the seasonal décor plantings this position will assist gardening crews with tasks such as small perennial plantings; perennial divisions; shrub pruning; weeding; deadheading flowers; and watering.
Job Responsibilities include
• Work along with Account Managers to drive sales and coordinate scheduling needs of clients
• Order, Stage and deliver annual plants and seasonal décor materials such as corn stalks, hay bales, pumpkins and gourds, holiday greens and lights for garden crews
• Work along with garden crews to layout and install annual flower beds and containers along with holiday décor including greening pots, wreaths, garland and lighting trees
• Assist with training gardening crews on container planting, bed planting and holiday décor installs to ensure custom tailored displays that WOW our clients
• Develop process and procedures to ensure efficiency and quality
• This position is 50% billable field work and 50% non-billable (such as planning, ordering, scheduling, support and process development)
• 5+ years previous experience in gardening, annual flower plantings or design and/ or floral arranging
• Strong plant identification especially of annual flowers and perennials
• Be highly organized and able to work efficiently
• We value flexible team players
• Training abilities to ensure quality that meets NatureWorks expectations
• Full-time February 15th –approximately December 23rd or year round with participation in snow services
• Typical work week is Monday – Friday however during busy seasons Saturdays maybe needed
• Benefits such as paid vacation and holidays, 60% company paid healthcare and simple IRA are available
• Structured training to help you grow ($, responsibility, position)
• Valid Driver’s License with good record and comfortable driving a truck with a trailer
• Be able to lift 50lbs and willing to climb orchard and extension ladders up to 25’
• Hiring predicated on pre-employment drug test
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a career and wants to contribute to the growth and development of this service line.
Our clients tell us “The team is wonderful, caring, and very talented.” If you would like to be a part of our team; are looking for a long term fit that is a great place to work; and you are looking for a career with growth potential – this is it!
To learn more about NatureWorks Landscape please visit our website or facebook page at www.natureworkslandscape.com