“Passion In Every Project”™, this is what we live by. At Turf Tamer, Inc. it is our focus to completely satisfy our clients with high quality site design solutions and an endless array of services to complete their passions. We are a full service Landscape Development Firm with construction and management divisions. We are experiencing tremendous growth which can be attributed to the high standards that our teams set. We are committed to our employees with Trust, Respect, Integrity and High Ethical Standards. We promote continuous improvement in individual growth through training, goal setting, and employee involvement. We set the benchmark for the “highest quality” by combining great people with the best plants and materials available. We would be honored to accept your application for employment with Turf Tamer, Inc. It is our goal to have team members who share the same passion that we possess for client satisfaction. As always at Turf Tamer, Inc. we promote “Passion In Every Project”™
Turf Tamer, Inc. is currently seeking industry professionals to fill a Landscape Construction Team Leader position. We are awaiting the opportunity to accept your application and resume for this rewarding position. We are excited about the growth that we anticipate from your joining our team.
The Landscape Construction Team Leader is an employee who works with clients and team members to create an environment which results in the desires of our client to emerge in their landscape. The Landscape Construction Team Leader must understand and have experience installing landscapes and hardscapes. This position requires the use of typical construction equipment. We are wanting a person who shows strong character and aptitude to learn. Our top level team needs you to help us grow. We install some of the most beautiful landscapes in the southeast.
1. Perform landscape construction, irrigation, planting, hardscape, water features, and landscape lighting.
2. Monitor and maintain budgets for the installation of construction projects.
3. Final walk through with clients to insure client satisfaction.
4. Maintain as-built drawings.
5. Promote good organizational, communication, time management, and leadership skills to all team members and clients.
6. Maintain continuous communication with team members throughout entire process from start up of the construction project until completion.
7. Represent the Company with ethical conduct and the highest integrity at all times.
8. Promote Company Values, Philosophies and Goals.
9. Promote “Passion In Every Project”™
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Landscape Construction Team Leader should have the abilities to operate equipment necessary to perform construction work. This position requires a strong desire to improve processes and efficiency.
2. High School Diploma or GED required
3. 3-4 Years of related work experience
4. Creative ideas and detail oriented.
5. Reliability is a must in all areas of position.
6. Must be high quality construction oriented.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Blue Cross/Blue Shield Health and Dental with Drug Card
Paid Time Off
Very Competitive Pay
Outstanding Clients and Team Members
Beautiful Scenes to frequent in our area. (Little River Canyon National Park,DeSoto State Park, Guntersville Lake - Just to name a few) We live in the leisure tourism capital. It is a great place to live and raise a family. Our city school system was the first in the nation to implement smartboards in every classroom in the system (over 75 percent of the funds were raised locally). Our school system is in the top 1.5% in the country for iPad implementation. Come check us out soon.
We are a Drug Free Workplace/EOE by choice.