||Go the extra mile.
At TruGreen LandCare, we do more than just care for landscapes. We go above and beyond to provide peace of mind to our customers. If you’re committed to taking customer service to a higher level, join us.
We are currently seeking:
Provide preventative maintenance, upkeep and repairs to vehicles and landscape equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
The essential duties and responsibilities are listed below. Other duties may be assigned.
- Examine parts on equipment/vehicles to ensure proper operation.
- Responsible for oil changes and regular preventative maintenance on landscape equipment/vehicles.
- Repair broken landscape equipment/vehicles.
- Maintain warehouse and mechanics bay.
- Initiates purchase of parts used in maintenance and repair of landscape equipment/vehicles.
- Maintain vehicle/landscape equipment files and documentation related to the mechanic shop
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Excellent salary
- Bonuses & incentive programs
- Sponsored industry certifications
- Career advancement opportunities
- Complete benefits package to include: Profit sharing & retirement plan (401K), medical, dental, vision, free life insurance, short/long term disability, employee appreciation events, employee discount programs, & much more!
- Paid holidays & vacation.
At TruGreen, you’ll enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity for professional growth and respect that comes from working for the industry leader. Come grow with us.
To apply please CLICK HERE.