||Go the extra mile.
At TruGreen LandCare, we do more than just care for landscapes. We go above and beyond to provide peace of mind to our customers. If you’re committed to taking customer service to a higher level, join us.
We are currently seeking:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Trims or removes trees by climbing with ropes and saddle or with the aid of an aerial lift device;
- Works from the ground using pole saws and pruners, hand pruners, loppers and gasoline-powered saws;
- Inspects assigned tools and equipment for proper working condition;
- Loads and unloads trucks with logs, brush and debris often weighing 25 pounds or more; feeds brush into chipper
- Uses hand lines to lower limbs and equipment from elevated surfaces in trees
- Keeps work area picked up and orderly
- Carries, lays out and stows materials, tools and equipment at work site
- Operate other equipment as assigned, such as chipper;
- Keeps trucks and other assigned equipment in a neat and orderly fashion. Reports the need for repairs to truck and equipment to crew leader
- Safeguards employees and public from hazards in and around the work area, staying in frequent voice communication with workers aloft
- Helps enforce on-the-job safety practices
- Able to demonstrate a working knowledge of all knots, ropes and rigging devices used in tree trimming and removal operations.
- Familiar with electrical hazards, appropriate operating procedures when in proximity to electrical conductors, and aerial rescue techniques in the event of an emergency aloft.
- Work and maneuver at considerable heights under varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions; must possess physical strength and agility, good balance, good depth perception.
- Pull own weight up into the tree; must be able to (or be trained to) climb and descend trees using rope and safety saddle; to learn, administer, and implement emergency rescue techniques, including tree rescue.
- Lift heavy objects (sometimes up to or over 75 pounds)
- Able to work outdoors under varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions up to 10 hours a day.
At TruGreen LandCare, you’ll enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity for professional growth and respect that comes from working for the industry leader. Come grow with us.
For consideration please click here.