At TruGreen LandCare, we do so much more than care for landscapes. We strive to give our customers natural beauty and consistent confidence. And we provide our associates with challenging work and opportunities for growth.
We are currently seeking:
Responsible for safe, efficient and quality completion of tasks assigned by Supervisor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Able to operate landscape maintenance and construction hand tools and light equipment with the skill to satisfactorily perform the duties assigned.
- Able to work in and around various landscaping settings including direct contact with various plant and landscaping materials and exposure to various dust, noise, and weather conditions.
- Understand and practice safety in all work circumstances.
- Report equipment in need of repair.
The candidate is subject to SS verification in order to work on the job site.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Does not require high school education; one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
MUST HAVE LANDSCAPE EXPEREINCE
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Ability to operate specific equipment or tools
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
At TruGreen LandCare, we offer competitive compensation, and training for professional growth. If you’re seeking a challenging career in the landscape industry, we look forward to discussing with you the potential for advancement opportunities into management. Qualified candidates must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check, drug screen, and E-verify.
For consideration please click here.