We have Immediate Openings! Our business is growing & we're seeking personnel to start today at multiple local locations.
Enhancement Landscape Supervisor (Driver)
Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in landscape installation activities in areas such as parks and complexes, municipal properties and other areas by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Executes timely servicing and quality of enhancement/installation work projects such as installations, irrigation, and tree trimming.
- Drives crew to/from/between worksites where needed.
- Plans landscaping tasks and instructs workers on enhancement/installation work projects to ensure completion by proposed completion dates.
- Schedules enhancement/installation work annual plantings, and irrigation work in an efficient and effective manner.
- Determines material purchase needs and ensures all material is procured for enhancement/installation jobs on time and within budget to meet gross margin requirements.
- Ensures enhancement jobs are managed within budget to meet or exceed all required financial performance metrics.
Manages 3-5 subordinate employees on crews. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; escalating complaints or issues to management that surface on the crews.
High School degree or equivalent and six months to one year related horticultural experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have valid US Driver's License.
At TruGreen LandCare, we offer competitive compensation, benefits package, and training for professional growth. If you're seeking a challenging career in the landscape industry, we look forward to discussing with you the potential for advancement opportunities into management. Qualified candidates must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check, drug screen, and E-verify.
For consideration, please click here.