For over 25 years, Rubicon Landscape has provided full service commercial landscape services throughout several counties in the San Francisco Bay Area. We pride ourselves on exceptional service, quality production while making a significant, positive impact on our local communities. We are currently seeking a General Manager (GM) to oversee and lead all facets of our growing operations – position is based in Richmond, CA and reports to the Chief Financial Officer.
Our ideal candidate is a hands-on strategic thinker - an industry professional with strengths in both the operational and practical. We care deeply for our employees, customers and our social mission and we seek a GM possessing excellent employee, client, and financial management skills. The ideal candidate will also have a proven track record of successfully managing change and maximizing performance.
• Formulate and implement landscape maintenance and landscape construction operations strategy, • Evaluate and build lean, efficient, and profitable operations, • Increase divisional sales, achieve financial goals, and • Provide outstanding leadership to ensure employee and client satisfaction
• Bachelor’s Degree in Ornamental Horticulture, Landscape Management, Turf Management, Construction Science/Engineering or related • Senior level business management experience and supervisory experience • Hands-on horticultural, agricultural, or scientific technical experience or related, and • Ability to travel throughout Alameda, Contra Costa, San Francisco and San Mateo counties (valid California Driver’s License, a clean driving record and proof of personal vehicle insurance coverage are required)
1. Email personalized cover letter describing a) your interest in this position and Rubicon and b) how your experience and skills meet our requirements to email@example.com 2. Resume 3. Rubicon Applicant Tracking Form (visit our website at www.rubiconprograms.org/careersatrubicon to obtain the form)
• Incomplete Submissions will not be considered
• This position is open until filled and may be closed at any time
• We are an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and we utilize E-Verify to validate right to work within the United States