At TruGreen LandCare, we do so much more than care for landscapes. We strive to give our customers natural beauty and consistent confidence. And we provide our associates with challenging work and opportunities for growth.
We are currently seeking:
Responsible for installation, maintenance, and repair of irrigation systems meeting company and industry standards for quality and efficiency.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential duties and responsibilities are listed below. Other duties may be assigned.
- Activate and deactivate irrigation systems according to seasonal priorities or pre-established schedules.
- Repair and troubleshoot irrigation systems as required.
- Lay out and install new or renovated irrigation systems.
- Purchase parts required to repair irrigation systems maintaining accurate inventory and strict cost control.
- Submit to Supervisor thorough and accurate billing information for chargeable work performed.
- Promote and maintain safe working conditions.
- Program irrigation clocks to ensure proper watering of landscapes maintained.
- Ensure proper use, care, and inventory of company vehicle, equipment and tools assigned.
- Gather and update historical data for each account regarding water sources, point of connection and mainline location, services performed, and parts installed.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Candidate must be a LICENSED Irrigation Technician
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
At TruGreen LandCare, you’ll enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity for professional growth and respect that comes from working for the industry leader. Qualified candidates must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check and drug screen. Come grow with us.
For consideration please click here.