||Go the extra mile.
At TruGreen LandCare, we do more than just care for landscapes. We go above and beyond to provide peace of mind to our customers. If you’re committed to taking customer service to a higher level, join us.
Branch Account Executive
Sells commercial landscape services to businesses and industrial establishments by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Researches, identifies and delivers profitable business opportunities with new and existing clients through customer relationships, cold calling, client presentations, referral generation, cross selling and networking.
- Develops close customer relationships and thorough understanding of client needs; trouble-shoots customer issues.
- Evaluates all revenue generating opportunities within a customer or prospect and designing proposals based on finds.
- Develops and maintains relationships with purchasing contracts.
- Travels through assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit sales.
- Develops and executes sales and business development plans.
- Prepares sales contracts and obtains required approvals.
- Meets regularly with prospects to continue to build and enhance potential business opportunities throughout business sales cycle.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university with four to five years related business to business sales experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Preferred experience with business to business transactions involving long sales cycles. Landscaping experience is helpful.
At TruGreen LandCare, you’ll enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity for professional growth and respect that comes from working for the industry leader. Come grow with us.
To apply please CLICK HERE.