At TruGreen Landcare, we do so much more than care for landscapes. We strive to give our customers natural beauty and consistent confidence. And we provide our associates with challenging work and opportunities for growth.
We are currently seeking:
Supervises and coordinates the activities of crews working on irrigation sites or projects while maintaining, installing, and repairing irrigation systems by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential duties and responsibilities are listed below. Other duties may be assigned.
- Drives crew to/from/between worksites where needed.
- Monitors crews compliance with quality and safety standards.
- Trains and evaluates the effectiveness of crews.
- Monitors proper use of required personal protective equipment on crew.
- Ensures proper use, care and inventory of company vehicles, equipment and tools assigned to/used by assigned crew.
- Communicates crew performance concerns to Enhancement/Irrigation Manager/Branch Manager with recommendations for corrective action.
- Monitor irrigation systems on properties where working to ensure adequate, efficient irrigation on site. Communicate damage or improvement needs to manager.
- Fill out daily paperwork, including time sheets, timely and accurately.
- Facilitate conflict resolution between crew members.
- Layouts and install new or renovated irrigation systems.
- Troubleshoots irrigation systems to determine reparation needs.
- Pulls and fits piping for irrigation systems
- Sets sprinkler heads and valve boxes.
- Tests irrigation systems for proper functioning.
- Clears and grubs, replaces/prepares soil for turf or bed areas, performs rough and fine grading, dig trenches as well as plating trees and shrubs, laying ground cover, installing turf, applying bark and cleaning up job site after completion of irrigation projects.
- Purchases parts required to repair, create, or renovate irrigation systems while maintaining accurate inventory and strict cost controls to ensure job performed within required financial requirements.
- Gather and update historical data for each account regarding waters sources, point of connection and mainline location, services performed, and parts installed.
- Activate and deactivate irrigation systems according to seasonal priorities or pre-established schedules.
- Partners with customer by suggesting watering schedules and tactics to reduce water usage and costs, and proposes solutions during periods of droughts or water restrictions.
- Visits properties to evaluate all revenue generating opportunities and design enhancement/irrigation proposals based on finds.
- Increases market share by achieving enhancement sales goals, and proposal goals.
- Ensures irrigation jobs are managed within budget to meet or exceed all required financial performance metrics.
- Reviews and monitors equipment maintenance programs and upkeep of vehicles used to service clients in designated area.
- Manages upkeep of irrigation systems in designated area.
- Partners with and directs laborers where needed on irrigation projects/jobs.
- May directly supervise 1-2 associates on crews.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
At TruGreen Landcare, you’ll enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity for professional growth and respect that comes from working for the industry leader. Qualified candidates must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check and drug screen. Come grow with us.
For consideration, please click here.