Hardeman Landscape Nursery, Inc. is a design/ build landscape construction company established in 1986. Our quality service and workmanship has helped us build a strong reputation throughout the Tampa Bay Area as a dependable and competitive company.
Landscape manager self-motivated organized, communicator, knowledge of hardscape, landscape, irrigation, drainage, low voltage lights, and hardscape.
- Read and understand blue prints. - Perform on site project layouts per blue prints. - Schedule equipment, materials, deliveries and subcontractors to complete projects. - Provide written, oral, or e-mail communications to designers, architects, or clients regarding any concerns or questions relating to the completion or the integrity of a project. - Willing to train employees to progress division structure.
- Landscaping and irrigation of commercial and residential accounts. - Drainage PVC and ADS drainage systems. - Low voltage lights well lights, spot lights, path lights, tree mount lights, transformers and wiring. - Hardscape retaining walls, pavers, bricks, flagstone, concrete, and precast.
- Workday 6:45 AM 5:00 PM with a 1 hr lunch. - Monday Friday, Saturdays on an as needed basis. - Required to review or complete all daily jobsheets. - Label all receipts with project information.
- Health Care You will become eligible for health insurance coverage the first of the month following the first three (3) full months of employment. It will be necessary to carry the coverage you currently have for the first three (3) months. The cost for the health insurance will not be deducted from your salary until it goes into effect. We currently have a PPO program with United HealthCare. Hardeman Landscape is currently paying 63% of the health care cost and the employee is responsible for 37% of the cost. It is not necessary for you to carry our coverage if you already have health insurance and do not wish to change your current provider.
- Vacation Time You will receive one (1) week paid vacation after the first year of employment. Two (2) weeks paid vacation after the second year of employment. An additional week of earned pay, not time off, will be received after five (5) years of employment.
- Holidays Christmas, New Years Day, Memorial Day, Thanksgiving, Labor Day, Fourth of July, ½ day on Good Friday.
- Probation Period The first ninety (90) days of employment will be a probation period.
- Company Vehicle A company vehicle will be provided for business use.