We have Immediate Openings! Our business is growing & we’re seeking personnel to start today!
Measures and collects data for the properties of prospective clients to prepare time, cost and labor estimates for maintenance projects.
- Uses satellite imagery technology and/or measuring wheel or other manual means to measure properties of existing clients. Location, complexity, or standard practices will dictate the method used for measurement.
- Reviews properties for complex service requirements such as dense vegetation to properly account for labor requirements on a potential client property.
- Inputs all measured and analyzed information into a system to calculate production times, material costs and labor costs for a proposal.
- May consult with clients, vendors, or other individuals to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
- Interfaces with the sales representatives and Area and Branch Managers frequently to obtain support and commitment to the cost estimates.
Candidate must have a High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Current Driver's License required.
Strong computer literacy
Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
Strong Microsoft Excel Skills
At TruGreen LandCare, we offer competitive compensation, benefits package, and training for professional growth. If you’re seeking a challenging career in the landscape industry, we look forward to discussing with you the potential for advancement opportunities into management. Qualified candidates must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check, drug screen, and E-verify.
For consideration, please CLICK HERE.