SavATree is a nationally recognized provider of superior arboricultural services. From 24 branch locations throughout CT, IL, MA, MD, NJ, NY, PA, and VA, we provide residential and commercial customers with high quality, cutting edge tree care, plant health care, lawn care and deer deterrent services. Join our dedicated and highly skilled team of professionals today!
SavATree Arborists are certified experts in tree care and are the sales force for all of our services to residential, commercial, government and other customers and prospects. If you have a proven track record of results selling green/outdoor services to consumers, we’d love to speak with you.
Service and Grow your assigned territory
* make client and prospect visits to diagnose and monitor landscapes
* estimate job costs and provide quotes
* set up crews, supervise work being performed, and complete jobs to clients’ satisfaction
* obtain referrals from clients, network, and develop new business
* participate in community and industry events such as presentations to horticultural associations, community organizations, garden clubs, trade shows etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
A degree in Arboriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Plant Science, Plant Pathology, Floriculture, Environmental Sciences, Biological Sciences or equivalent experience
* hands-on experience and knowledge of trees; knowledge of ornamentals and turf helpful
* a proven sales record
* an energetic & charismatic personality
* great listening skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
* a love of the outdoors and nature
* Arborist Certification from International Society of Arboriculture or ability to obtain it within 12 months, as well as all other required state certifications/licensing.
* A valid driver’s license
One of the best equipped and trained teams in the industry, with an emphasis on quality and safety
401(k) Savings Plan
Health Care Benefits
Flexible Spending Plan
Car & Insurance allowance
Excellent Continuing Education Programs